Wessex Water Logo KidZone Logo Splash image
 
Homepage
Fastfacts
The water cycle
Clean water to drink
Down the plughole
Activities
 
 Spacer Fast Facts  
  About 97% of the world's water contains salt and is found in the seas. The remaining 3% is fresh water, most of which is frozen in the polar ice caps. Only 1% of all water is in places such as rivers, lakes & underground.
  Under normal temperatures water is the only
substance to appear in three different forms,
as a liquid, a solid and a gas.
    Return